Migsun Group is one of the Best Real Estate Company in Vaishali. The company has successfully delivered various new 2 BHK and 3 BHK Apartments in Greater Noida and Ghaziabad.
Migsun Group, a well known name in Real Estate and Construction industry, has ventured into Skill Development Training domain for providing placement / job linked skill development training to the youths of the nation and supporting the vision of Hon’ble Shri Narendra Modi Ji, Prime Minister of India for making India as the ‘Skill Capital’ of the World.
Migsun Group has launched their Skill Development Training vertical in the name of ‘Migsun Kaushalam’ with a motto of “Skilled Hands, Superior Minds”.
Migsun Kaushalam has ventured into the following flagship program / projects of Government of India:
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) – Project of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India administered through National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC)
- Deen Dayal Grameen Kaushalaya Yojana (DDU-GKY) – Project of Ministry of Rural Development, Govt. of India
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) – Project of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India administered through National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC)
- Training Partner of Sector Skill Councils for execution of Non PMKVY projects
- Training Partner of Confederation of Real Estate Developers’ Associations Of India (CREDAI) for Construction sector related training
- Training Partner of known corporate under their Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) projects
Today, Migsun Kaushalam, already has its footprints in the following four States with a formal agreement with the concerned departments of State Government for execution of Skill development training projects and have its training centres:
- Uttar Pradesh
In addition to above, Migsun Kaushalam already has projects in pipeline in following States:
- Madhya Pradesh
Migsun Kaushalam has pledged to provide the fruitful industry linked training to the socially disadvantaged group and empower women candidates.