Best Places to Visit in Jammu and Kashmir
Jammu and Kashmir is known for its natural beauty which resides in its snow-clad valleys and lush-green meadows. However, it also offers a host of options for the adventure-loving tourists.
Pangong Tso Leh
Vaishno Devi Mandir
Tso Moriri Lake Ladakh
Drass War Memorial Kargil
Tso Moriri Ladakh
Apharwat Peak Gulmarg
Khardung La Ladakh
Hall of Fame Leh.
Today many honeymoon couples visit Jammu & Kashmir to seek a perfect romantic getaway, whereas the adventure enthusiasts are often seen here with a determination to create history.
- bird watching (Dachigam Wildlife Sanctuary)
- water skiing (Dal Lake, Nagin Lake and Bod-dal),
- golfing (Kashmir Golf Course),
- trekking (towards Pir Panjal, 89 kms from Srinagar) and
- boating (Shikara ride on Dal Lake and Nagin Lake)
- Alchi Monastery, Hemis Monastery, Matho Monastery, Spituk Monastery and Thiksey Monastery
- Raghunath temple, Ranbireshwar temple, Mahamaya temple, Peer Baba and Peer Khoh
- Bagh-e-Bahu (Bahu Fort)
- Udhampur :- Moungri Cave shrine, Pingla Mata and Sudh Mahadev temple